Reboot Alberta

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Les Brost is Alberta's Answer to Stuart McLean

Les Brost is a great writer and avid fan of rural Alberta - all of rural Alberta. His wit, wisdom and insight are collected together and displayed in a piece he has done on the PC Leadership Candidates and published in Sharon MacLean's Edmontonians

His comments are so right at so many levels that the facts and fictions merge to give you a different sense of who the candidates are - and in a context you will enjoy. I was LOLing all over the place.

Smarter than Dr Suess and more insightful than Chairman Mao - do your self a favour and visit the very inviting mind of Les Brost.

Here is the link: http://www.edmontonians.com/Best%20In%20Show.htm

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 pm

    Thanks for the link. Very interesting and entertaining. My next pet is going to be a "smooth collie".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:54 pm

    I grew up around Chesapeake Bay retrievers, and I speak from experience when I say that Mr. Brost's asessment of both the breed and the candidate ring true.

    I would sleep much better at night if I knew there was a Chesapeake in the house to safeguard all that I value.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are discouraged. If you have something to say, the rest of us have to know who you are